Quality Family Care
Sometimes all you need is quick relief from an illness or injury. Other times, you need more. At Gordon Health Depot, we care about your family's health. We still think bedside manners are important and pride ourselves in taking the time to treat all your health care needs. The medical professionals at Gordon Health Depot provide the highest quality care to the families of Chatsworth, Murray County, and surrounding communities. We will treat you and your family like our family.
Gordon Health Depot is proud to offer the following on-site services:
- Women's Health, including Pap smears, colposcopy and cryosurgery;
- Men's Health, including Prostate exams and PSA testing;
- Diabetes care, including teaching, diet and lifestyle management;
- Hypertension and cholesterol (lipid) management;
- Asthma, Emphysema and Allergy testing and care, including spirometry testing;
- Gastrointestinal evaluation and care;
- Behavioral Health including ADD and ADHD treatment for adults and children;
- Pediatric and adolescent medicine;
- Obesity management;
- Minor Surgery, including skin cancer surgery/biopsies and laceration repair;
- Musculo-skeletal evaluations and care of sprains, simple fractures, and back/neck pain;
- Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy;
- Preventive and Alternative Medicine;
- Headache care and evaluations, including migraines;
- DOT Exams;
At Gordon Health Depot, you can rest assured knowing that you will be treated like family. Call 706.695.0561 to make your appointment with our caring professionals. We accept a variety of health insurances, including Shaw, Mohawk, Beaulieu, BCBS HMO, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia, Cigna, PHCS, Health One Alliance and Alliant, Acordia, Medicare, Champus, and others. We look forward to serving you.
Meet Our Providers
Sarah Polow, DO
Dr. Sarah Polow has been practicing family medicine in Murray County since 1983. A graduate of San Francisco State University. Dr. Polow received her medical degree from the College of Osteopathic Medicine and Surgery in Des Moines, Iowa. She is married to Mark Heidt and has two sons, Josiah and Zebulon. She is board-certified in Family Practice.
Vickie W. Chapman, RNC, NP-C
Vickie is a member of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, the United Advanced Practice Registered Nurses of Georgia, and the Nurses Association of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology. She received her BS in Nursing degree in 1982 from the Medical College of Georgia and her Master of Science Degree, Family Nurse Practitioner degree in 2006 from North Georgia College and State University.
Tracy Hooper, MSN, FNP-BC
Tracy obtained her Associate of Science Degree in Nursing from Dalton State College in 1990 and her BS in Nursing from the State University of West Georgia in 1999. In 2000, she earned her Master of Science Degree through the Family Nurse Practitioner Program at Kennesaw State University.
Gregory L. Fisher, PA
Greg received his Associate of Arts Degree in 1978 from Florida Junior College of Jacksonville, FL. He obtained his Bachelor of Science Degree in 1981 in Allied Health/Physician Assistant from Hahnemann College of Allied Health Sciences in Philadelphia, PA.